* 1/2 cup of yogurt your choice (please look for sugar free)
* 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, maybe more for decorating
* 1–2 tablespoons honey or agave
* 2 tablespoons mini cacao nibs
* Wrap a cutting board in cling film
* Combine the yogurt, peanut butter, and honey until completely mixed (Taste for sweetness and adjust, if needed.)
* Spread the yogurt mixture into an even layer.
* Sprinkle with caco nibs.
* Drizzle a little extra peanut butter on top.
* Transfer to the freezer and let it cool for maybe 1 hour, until completely frozen.
* Break into small pieces and store in a container in the freezer until ready to eat