Strawberry Chia Cheesecake
* 2 cups unsweetened Milk of your choice
* ⅓ cup coconut sugar
* ½ cup chia seeds
* ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
* ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
* ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
* 4 ounces cream cheese
* 1 cup diced strawberries
* In a sauce pan on a medium heat mix, all ingredients together. Make sure to whisk the ingredients all the time
* Cook for about 8 minutes or until your chia pudding begin is thick and the chia seeds are soft. Divide into portions and let it sit overnight (at least 24 hours, the longer it sets, the thicker it gets!) in the refrigerator.
* After 24 hours stir again and place sliced strawberries on top for eating!