Oatmeal Apple Cake
* 1 large apple, peeled and chopped
* 3 Table spoons of honey
* 1 cup oats
* 1/2 Table spoons of baking soda
* 3 Table spoons of yogurt/dairy free yogurt
* 2 eggs
* 1 Table spoons of vanilla
* 1 Table spoons of cinnamon
* Can add nuts/raisins if you like
* 1 Table spoons of coconut oil
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
Put all ingredients in a blender and mix (but use only 3/4 of the oats)
Process until smooth and then mix in the 1/4 of the oats.
Line a smaller sized baking pan with baking paper and pour the mixture inside.
Cook for 20-30 minutes
After cooking, cool the cake off, slice and put the slices in an container in the fridge for an hour minimum.
The cake gets better the longer it’s cooled we think.