* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* fresh mixed wild mushrooms
* 1 cup minced onion
* 4 tablespoon minced garlic
* 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
* 1 package fresh spinach, chopped
* 8 large eggs
* ⅔ cup any milk
* 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
* ½ teaspoon salt
* ½ teaspoon ground pepper
* 1 cup shredded any cheese
Heat the oven at 200 greasing your muffin tin with some olive oil
Use some more oil to heat your pan on a medium heat
Add your spinach, garlic, cook until the spinach has shrunk then drain.
Whisk the eggs, slowly adding in the rest of the ingredients.
Divide evenly among the muffin tin.
Bake until done.
Leave your muffins in the tin for a few minutes or just until it’s cool enough to handle.
Sprinkle with a little more cheese on top and serve.