* 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
* 1/4 cup milk of choice
* 1 banana
* 2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
* 1 tablespoon honey
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* Put all the ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth.
* Allow the batter to rest for 5-10 minutes (so the oats can absorb liquid and thicken.)
* Preheat pan over medium heat. Once hot, pour in about ¼ cup of batter.
* Cook for 1-2 minutes or until you can flip.
* Cook for another 1-2 minutes on the second side.
* Serve with sliced banana and a tablespoon of honey